Frequently asked questions
There are a few ways to search Therapy rooms
1. From the home page, choose long or short term listing type, this will bring you to the county choice, then the city, the listings for that area will be displayed.
2. Use the search boxes which are located at various points around the website, select your desired location from the drop down.
3. Filter results from the listing pages
4. Contact us and we will do our best to reach out to an owner in a desired loaction.
5. Finally, if you cant find a listing to fit your need, you have our permission to try the competiton.
Some Listings advertising on Therapy Rooms directory have added our booking Platform, if this is the case the listing will marked on the top left with "Online Booking"
Listing owners may allow you to book without meeting, however, most will require a brief meet up and submitting of Insurance and qualification documents.
All the details will be available to view before booking the room
The room, calendar, features, furniture, times, prices and payment options.
After Booking, you can log in to view your calendar of bookings, create a therapists profile or submit a Blog.
Contact us if you have any questions.
When you get an enquiry to your profile, we offer you this enquiry for a fee. Usually the first session fee. However some leads and enquiries do not amount to continious business. Therefore the lead fee is payable on the basis you secure the client on a minimum of 4 visits. Contact us here to discuss further